♥ Juliette
Saturday, April 3, 2010
 
I MUST WIN THIS. DEFINITELY HAVE TO.
I have come this far and I don't want everything to go down the drain.

You deserve no respect from me.
What a joke! Being so bitchy just because of handshake.
My fcuking problem uh whther I want to or not.
Seriously, pls reflect and swear that u're an angel who don't gossip and tell tale.
From my agnostic point of view and what I heard from the religious figure,you don't have to shake hand with the opposite side who has no blood ties. Just fcuking remove that headscraf if its just for "oh I'm fcuking religious and I have a place in paradise"
What, going ard telling ppl my family lack of manners? Hmmm, I wonder who's daugther had a child out of wedlock and who died from drug overdose and left their parents to clear their shit!!

Okay, I shall face the music when father come home because of this lame shit. Hahahha.
I had enough of humiliation and whatever crap. Whatever goes in will akways go out.
 




<< Home
"a sweet poison, a great burning seduction"

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]